Hales' Angels

Friday, January 9, 2009

Click to play Catchin' Up!
Create your own photobook - Powered by Smilebox
Make a Smilebox photobook
Posted by Celeste at 7:35 PM

1 comment:

Jeanna said...

Great pictures.

January 10, 2009 at 4:28 PM

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

Three Cute Kids

Three Cute Kids

Kyler

Kyler

Chloe

Chloe

Favorite Blogs and Sites

  • Real Mom Kitchen
    Sloppy Joe Pot Pie
    4 days ago
  • Mel's Kitchen Cafe
    The Best Apple Crisp
    4 days ago
  • Design Dazzle
    Switzerland Babes 2027
    1 week ago
  • The Idea Room
    The Best Back to School Organization Ideas
    2 weeks ago
  • Creative Organizing
    If it’s not broken, don’t fix it
    5 years ago
  • The Sisters' Cafe
    Adakah Manfaat Menjaga Toilet untuk Kesehatan? Cek Alasannya!
    6 years ago
  • IHeart Organizing
    DIY Sliding Closet Door
    6 years ago
  • Our Best Bites
    Sweet and Savory Coconut Rice
    7 years ago
  • Delightful Order
    2017 Christmas Decor Home Tour
    8 years ago
  • A bowl full of lemons.
    10 Ways to Purge “Green”
    10 years ago
  • TheDailyCafe.com
  • The 2 Sisters - The Daily 5
  • Crafting Chicks
  • How to Make Quilts: Video Series | eHow Videos
  • Jamie Cooks It Up!
  • Becky's Blog
  • The Girl Who Ate Everything
  • National Association of Digital Scrapbookers

Family and Friends

  • Bits of Heaven
    End of the School Year
    14 years ago
  • Live * Laugh * Love
    Summer Vacation
    15 years ago
  • Ball-ony

Blog Archive

  • ►  2011 (1)
    • ►  February (1)
  • ▼  2009 (7)
    • ►  July (4)
    • ▼  January (3)
      • What is THIS?
      • Make a Smilebox photobook
      • New Year's Resolutions
  • ►  2008 (1)
    • ►  November (1)

About Me

My photo
Celeste
I am the mom of three kids and wife to Daran. I love to spend time just hanging out at home. I am hoping that this will encourage me to keep a better family journal. I enjoy all things related to organization and cooking. I love to read, and usually am reading 3 or 4 books at once. I wish I could have more time to sew...I love collecting fabric and starting a new project! I teach 3rd grade and I love it!
View my complete profile
Simple theme. Powered by Blogger.